On the 28th of March I cooked with the children in the cooking club a millet salad with pork, carrots an balkan cheese. It was something new for them but they really liked it 🙂
Here the recipe for everybody who is interested:
- 250g millet
- 1 pork
- 4 carrots
- 0,5 big glas of beet root
- 120g Balkancheese
- oil and vinegar
- Pepper, salt and parsley (according to the taste)
- Cook the millet.
- Cut the pork and carrots into slices and steam them with a bit of water for around 10 minutes.
- Cut the beetroot in little pieces.
- Mix the millet with the vegetables, cheese, some oil, vinegar and the spices in the the end.
Tip: You can serve the salat with sesame.