Last week we baked in the cooking club some healthy oat cookies with fairtrade cacao for the fairtrade baking competition of Decko Nachod on Saturday the 13th of May. The children enjoyed it and they also won the 3rd place in the kids category 🙂
Here is the recipe for all the interested people:
Ingredients (for 1 baking plate):
- 100g grounded almonds
- 125g soft butter
- 125g honey
- 100g flour (you can even use wholegrain flour to make it more healthy)
- 100g oats
- 2 spoons of cacao
- 1 pinch of salt and cinnamon
- Mix the butter, honey and spices.
- Add the flour, oats and almonds and knead it to a dough.
- Shape the dough to little balls and squeeze them flat on the baking plate.
- Bake the cookies for around 12min at 175°.